Fulham started its existence in 1879 as St Andrew’s Cricket & Football Club, founded by worshippers at St. Andrew’s Church, Fulham on Star Road, West Kensington, which still stands today with a plaque commemorating the team’s foundation. They won the West London Cup in 1887 and, having shortened the name to its present form in 1888, they then won the West London League in 1893 at the first attempt. The club’s first-ever kit was dark and light blue halved shirts with white shorts. Fulham started playing at their current ground Craven Cottage in 1896, their first game against now-defunct rivals Minerva F.C.
The Fulham FC has spent 27 seasons in English football’s top division, the majority of which have come in two periods during the 1960s and 2000s. The latter period was associated with former chairman Mohamed Al-Fayed, after the club had climbed up from the fourth tier in the 1990s. Fulham has reached two major finals: in 1975 they lost 2–0 against West Ham United in the FA Cup Final as a Second Division team, and in 2010 they played Atlético Madrid in the UEFA Europa League Final, losing 2–1 after extra time.
1898 – Present / Fulham Football Club
1888 – 1898 / Fulham St. Andrew’s
The Cottagers, The Whites, The Lily Whites
From club’s ground, Craven Cottage, which has a cottage in the corner. The Color of their home jerseys. Sometimes referred to as the Lillywhites.
Premier League / 0
FA Cup / 0
Premier League – FA Cup Double / 0
2004 – Present / Craven Cottage
2002 – 2004 / Loftus Road
1896 – 2002 / Craven Cottage
1895 – 1896 / Captain James Field
1891 – 1895 / Half Moon
2013 – Present / Shahid Khan
*Blue is this team’s history